Wax melts are a perfect home fragrancing solution, whatever the season, but there is something about filling your space with delicious sweet and fruity aromas to really feel the full magic of the summer months. Today we look at 9 must-try wax melt mixes for summer.
Wax Melt Gift Sets and Boxes
Here we have assembled the best wax melt mixes to be enjoyed in the summertime. All our wax melts are handcrafted and contain soy wax, they are fully vegan, and are available in a variety of attractively packaged gift boxes.
So, without further ado, here are the top nine wax melt mixes for summer that we love the most.
1. Village Wax Melts Cosy Wax Melt Gift Set
This gift box contains a random selection of scents (wax melt gifts) for the cosiest night in, as well as:
- 1x Exfoliating Soap Sponge
- 2x Wax Melt Clamshells
- 1x Bath Bomb
All beautifully presented in a small pink gift box.
2. Village Wax Melts Bath Gift Set For Him
The perfect affordable gift for him! This box includes:
- 1x Crede Exfoliating Soap Sponge
- 1x Savage Exfoliating Soap Sponge
- 1x Crede Bath Bomb
All beautifully presented in a gift box.
3. Village Wax Melts Perfume Inspired Bath Gift Set
The perfect gift for a perfume lover!
The perfume inspired gift box contains a random selection of stunning perfume scents for her. This box includes:
- 1x exfoliating soap sponge
- 2x bath bombs
- 3x wax melts
All beautifully presented in a large pink gift box.
4. Village Wax Melts Ultimate Aftershave Inspired Gift Set For Him
The ultimate VWM gift for him! This box contains:
- 1x Savage exfoliating soap sponge
- 1x Crede exfoliating soap sponge
- 1x Mr Million bath bomb
- 1x Crede bath bomb
- 1x Fierce/Savage bath bomb
All beautifully presented in a large silver gift box.
5. Village Wax Melts The Ultimate VWM Gift Set
The perfect gift for her designed for the ultimate Village Wax Melts lover.
- 1x Reed Diffuser
- 1x Exfoliating Soap Sponge
- 1x Bath Bomb
- 1x Squeezy Wax
- 2x Wax Clamshells
We will hand-pick a selection of Village Wax Melt’s best-selling scents! All the products are beautifully presented in a large pink gift box.
See also - Holiday Gift Ideas Under £50
6. Village Wax Melts Family Gift Set (Grey)
This box contains:
- A grey family wax burner
- A random selection of 3 popular wax melt scents
All beautifully presented in a silver gift box. This gift set also comes in white.
7. Village Wax Melts Letterbox Gift Large
Please note the letterbox gift needs to be purchased individually and not with any other products if it is intended to fit through the letterbox.
The large letterbox gift includes 6 random fragrances selected from our favourite wax melt scents and posted straight through your door. The perfect letterbox gift for her, for him or for you!
- Handmade and hand-poured, these beautiful heart shaped wax melts have a gorgeous, strong and long lasting scent.
- Each heart weighs approximately 14g and snaps easily down the middle (Pack of 3 weighs 40g net) and can be used in both electric and tea light wax warmers.
- The 3 wax melts come in a 100% recyclable packet, and we only use the best ingredients to ensure a high-quality burn, with a strong scent throw that lasts and lasts!
8. Village Wax Melts VWM Obsessed Gift Set
The ultimate gift for a VWM lover! This box includes:
- 1x Reed Diffuser
- 1x Wood Wick Candle
- 3x Wax Melt Clamshells
- 1x Room Perfume Spray
We will hand-pick a selection of our best-selling scents!
9. Village Wax Melts Home Gift Set (White)
A white home wax burner plus a random selection of 3 popular wax melt scents, all beautifully presented in our silver gift box. This gift set also comes in grey.
About Village Wax Melts
Village Wax Melts is a small family business based in Manchester, UK, and was founded by husband and wife duo, Abi & Karl.
Abi and Karl started making wax melts back in 2017; the idea formulated because they struggled to find any wax melts they were happy with, and found that most lost all of their scent after the first burn, meaning it was becoming very expensive to keep their home smelling fragrant!
Both Abi and Karl are naturally curious people, and after some research, they began making their own wax melts. Following months of trial and error, they were eventually happy with the finished product and went swiftly into business.
Village Wax Melts has gone from strength to strength over the last few years. A huge turning point was in 2020, when Stacy Solomon discovered the brand and shared her love of VWM’s wax melts with her 4 million Instagram followers!
Abi and Karl now employ a team of seven, and in the past five years, have fulfilled over 100,000 orders. Another defining moment for the brand was in 2021, when they collected the keys to their 6000 sq.ft warehouse.
Since 2017, they have been featured in many notable publications, including British Vogue, Your Home Magazine, Ok Magazine, The Sun Newspaper, Close Up Magazine, Good Homes Mag, Pick Me Up! Magazine, & more.
How to Use Wax Melts Safely
- Always use a burner designed for wax melts.
- Check your burner regularly for hairline cracks or chips before use. Never use burners with cracks or chips, as this can be a fire hazard.
- Use one regular sized unscented tealight in your burner and do not add water.
- Always keep out of reach of children and pets at all times. Electric burners are recommended to reduce risk.
- Always keep in sight when burning. Never leave a lit tealight unattended.
- Keep away from draughts.
- Always pay attention to the safety information on the packaging.
- Always keep your burner on a stable and heatproof surface away from fire hazards.
- Remove all packaging before placing wax in your burner.
- Use a suitable amount of wax for the size of your wax burner. Do not overfill.
- Do not attempt to move your wax burner while lit.
Are Wax Melts Vegan?
Yes, these wax melts are made from soy, instead of traditional beeswax.
What Are The Benefits of Wax Melts?
Wax melts are a gentle way of filling a space with a pleasant aroma, without necessarily needing to rely on plug-ins, aerosols, open-flamed candles, and incense (which can be messy and unsafe if there are children and pets running around).
They are environmentally sustainable and cruelty free, and unlike other methods of home aroma, they are long-lasting and not too overpowering.
They also make wonderful, affordable gifts for Mother’s Day, birthdays, Christmas stocking fillers/secret Santa gifts, and much more.
While wax melts are generally much more safer than other home fragrance methods, they should be kept out of the reach of children and animals.