Benefits of using our Exfoliating Soap Sponges:
- They last for up to 4 weeks if used daily- no need to buy shower gel!
- They exfoliate to remove dry skin
- They do an excellent job of removing fake tan!
- They are liquid-free so you can pack them into your holiday hand luggage
- Lots of users with mild skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema have reported improvements in their skin
- They are packed with at least 150g of moisturising glycerine soap
- SLS free (SLS is a foaming agent that some people are sensitive to)
- You can use the sponges to clean your make up brushes as demonstrated by Stacey Solomon!
- When your sponge is finished, use it for cleaning your bathroom!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an exfoliating sponge?
Our exfoliating soap sponges have an exfoliating side and a soft side to gently clean and exfoliate the skin. The sponges are filled with 200g of scented moisturising glycerine soap. The fragranced soap is SLS free meaning it is appropriate for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
What are the benefits of using an exfoliating soap sponge?
Exfoliating sponges are gentler than scrubs, making them perfect for everyday exfoliation. The sponges gently exfoliate your skin, sloughing away dead skin cells and leaving your skin smooth, moisturised and glowing.
What is the best way to use an exfoliating sponge?
- Wet the sponge in the bath or shower
- Squeeze the sponge until it starts to lather
- Using circular movements, use the exfoliating side of the sponge on areas where you are prone to dry skin, and use the soft side of the sponge on softer, more sensitive areas
- Rinse the sponge and let it air dry.
Top tip: use the exfoliating side of the sponge to remove stubborn fake tan!
How long should you use an exfoliating soap sponge?
Our exfoliating soap sponges are packed with 200g scented soap, and they last up to 4 weeks when used in the shower or bath daily. No need to buy shower gel again!
Can I use a sponge to exfoliate my face?
The sponges gently exfoliate while still being kind on your skin. This helps promote new skin development for bright skin by utilising circular movements. This exfoliation also prepares the skin for a mask, making it ideal for a night of pampering! If you have particularly sensitive skin on your face, it is recommended that you use the soft side of the sponge only on your face.