We are a couple based in Manchester hand making our wax melts in our very busy workshop!
We have been together since we were 17 (9 long years!!). We moved into our first house together in April 2015, and a big part of making our house a home was home fragrance. However, we struggled to find any wax melts we were satisfied with. We found that most lost all their scent after the first burn, meaning it was becoming very expensive to keep our home smelling fragrant!
We are both naturally curious and after some research we began making our own wax melts. Following months of trial and error we were happy with the finished product.
Lots of hard work has gone into building Village Wax Melts but mainly a lot of love and laughter, and we look forward to sharing our wax melts with you!
Abi & Karl x
HOW TO SAFELY USE OUR WAX MELTS
Always use a burner designed for wax melts.
Check your burner regularly for hairline cracks or chips before use. Never use burners with cracks or chips as this can be a fire hazard.
Use 1 regular sized unscented tealight in your burner and do not add water.
Always keep out of reach of children and pets at all times. Electric burners are recommended to reduce risk.
Always keep in sight when burning. Never leave a lit tealight unattended.
Keep away from draughts.
Always pay attention to the safety information on the packaging.
Always keep your burner on a stable and heatproof surface away from fire hazards.
- Remove all packaging before placing wax in your burner.
- Use a suitable amount of wax for the size of your wax burner. Do not overfill.
- Do not attempt to move your wax burner while burning.
Village Wax Melts products are used at your own risk. Please ensure you follow all the safety advice above when using our products. Village Wax Melts does not accept responsibility for any damage caused as a result of the misuse of its products.