Where is my order?
We aim to post your order within 3 working days of the purchase, however during busier periods this may be longer. We use a royal mail tracked 48 hour service, and you will receive a tracking code via email once your order has been collected. If you need any help tracking your order please don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
How much is P&P?
Postage is £2.99 or free on orders over £30! Every order is posted tracked to ensure your order arrives safely and promptly.
Do you sell wholesale wax melts?
Yes, we sell wholesale wax melts. If you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do wax melts evaporate?
No, wax melts do not fully evaporate from your burner. If you would like more information, and tips on how to remove the wax from your burner, you can visit our blog here: do wax melts evaporate.
Why should I buy wax melts?
Wax melts are the most fun & affordable to fragrance your home! If you would like to learn more about the benefits of using wax melts, you can read more here: why buy wax melts also see reasons to choose wax melts.
Are wax melts safe to use around babies and pets?
Our wax melts are safe to use around children and pets as long as they are kept out of reach. Never leave a wax burner or candle unattended and always follow all the safety information included with your wax melts and tealights.
Can you use wax melts to make candles?If you have candle jars and wicks at home there is no reason why you can't use wax melts to make a candle! Never mix multiple fragrances together and always follow the safety information when making a candle.
Can wax melts cause a headache?Our wax melts our non-toxic and provide a strong, but not overpowering scent, so it is very unlikely that they would cause a headache. Always use our wax melts in well ventilated areas, and if you find the scent too overpowering then simply blow out the tealight and use the remaining scented wax melt at a later date!
How do I use wax melts?
How to safely use our wax melts;
- Always use a burner designed for wax melts.
- Check your burner regularly for hairline cracks or chips before use. Never use burners with cracks or chips as this can be a fire hazard.
- Use 1 regular sized unscented tealight in your burner and do not add water.
- Always keep out of reach of children and pets at all times. Electric burners are recommended to reduce risk.
- Always keep in sight when burning. Never leave a lit tealight unattended.
- Keep away from draughts.
- Always pay attention to the safety information on the packaging.
- Always keep your burner on a stable and heatproof surface away from fire hazards.
- Remove all packaging before placing wax in your burner.
- Use a suitable amount of wax for the size of your wax burner. Do not overfill.
- Do not attempt to move your wax burner while burning.
In accordance with the European Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) (2009), information on the chemical composition and associated hazards of each fragrance is displayed on our products.